Skip to main content

Mama Llama Storytime Podcast | Kids and Family Read Alouds


 

Hello Mamas & Little Llamas! 

Mama Llama Storytime Podcast

I have recently launched a podcast - on Spotify & Apple podcasts - with over 50 episodes sharing 50 stories that you can listen to with your children!

My son and I like to listen to read alouds in the car together on our commute to and from school and while we're out and about running errands. 

If this sounds like something you're interested in, you can search Mama Llama Storytime on either platform or you can reach out and follow me on Instagram @mamallamastorytime

Episodes (so far) include:

  • The Year We Learned to Fly & The Day You Begin by Jacqueline Woodson
  • I'm Not Scared, You're Scared! by Seth Meyers
  • I am More Than by Lebron James
  • If I Built a School by Chris Van Dusen
& so many more! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How My Husband and I Spoil Each Other for $5-$10/month

My husband and I are not rich. We don't have six-figure jobs and we're still renting a two-bedroom apartment. What I'm saying is...we don't live the life of luxury (yet!) With that in mind, we have been trying to come up with creative ways to spend time with each other and spice up our date-nights without breaking the bank! I came up with an idea earlier this year that we've been trying to the last few months and we've loved it so far. We are finding creative ways to surprise each other while only spending $5! Here's how it works: Once a month, not on a specific day, we each buy one $5 scratch off ticket. (We happen to love the Crossword ones from the Colorado Lottery) The deal is, whatever is won on the scratcher has to be spent  completely  on the other person! Whether you win $5 or $500, the winnings  must be spent on the other person!  We also agreed that whatever we decided to do with the winnings had to be a  surprise .  ...

Instagram & Social Media Reading Log Trackers for December 2024

  If you're an avid reader and you like sharing what you're currently reading with friends and family, you can save these images and add them to your social media stories and posts!  *You can find a reel on my Instagram @MamaLlamaStorytime including these same pictures and another short reel showing how I add them to my own stories and update them as I go.  These ones I've made here are specifically for winter/December but stay tuned for plenty more!  Just click the image and save it, screenshot it on your device, or message me on Instagram to get a copy of one or many!  Don't forget to share your favorites with friends and tag me in your stories! 

27 Tweets You'll Understand If You're Pregnant

Pregnancy is a beautiful thing. I am currently 12 weeks along with my first child, and while I have been incredibly blessed to not suffer from much morning sickness, I can relate to almost every other symptom under the sun!  Just remember, there is always someone out there that relates and a few months from now, you'll look back and laugh at what you thought was "hard" when you're up at 3am with a screaming baby!  Enjoy these relatable posts from women who have been or are still in your shoes! 😉 When the sickness hits 🙊😷 When the cravings kick in 🍕🍔🍪🍩🍭 When you just wanna sleep 😩😭😴 When you CAN'T STOP PEEING 💧🏃🚻🚽 And when generally everything in life becomes a struggle... 🙅😰 Did you relate to every single one? I know I did!  Thank you for reading, and as always, try to spread some happiness today!